Despite what many today believe, it is not the job of the President of the United States to run its economy. In fact, hard to imagine for many, it is NOBODY's job to run the economy.
One of the biggest things that sickens me each and every time the Pres. election or any election rolls around is all the clamoring about how this candidate or that candidate can or should fix the economy.
The cold hard truth is that they CAN'T fix the economy. Nobody can because it isn't meant to be fixed.
First off, the job of the president is to oversee the affairs of the nation and to represent the nation. Yes, I know someone will say, "Well the economy is a part of the affairs of the nation." However, my friends it isn't really meant to be such an overwhelming part as it has become.
The problem with the president acting as the financial CEO of the nation is that he becomes exactly that. If what we expect is a McCain or an Obama to come and act as the financial CEO, then why vote or even have an electoral college. Why not have congress just send out a press release asking for qualified men or women to show up at 9am with their resume in hand. And why, if what we want is a money fixer, aren't we looking at a Buffet or Gates. Why isn't Congress trolling Wall Street looking for the biggest fatcat they can find.
I deeply regret that so many people look at the office of president through economic blinders.
Political campaigns today go as follows:
Candidate #1 - I'll help you old people make sure you get your fair share of the SSI payments every month - If you vote for me.
Candidate #2 - Screw the old white people. The young people with families is who I'll help. I'll raise the taxes on the old people so you young families can have insurance, food, and a nice home - oh, and maybe a summer vacation. If you vote for me.
Candidate #1 - I sure feel for you small business owners. Its not fair that you have to spend what little you make on supplying insurance to your workers. I'll cut that out. If you vote for me.
Candidate #2 Its not fair the greedy guy you work for won't give you health insurance. I'll make sure he does cause you deserve it. If you vote for me.
Candidate #1 Its the big corporations that are taking all the jobs overseas - shipping back shoddy products from third world nations and putting small business owners out of work. I'll stop that if you vote for me.
Candidate #2 The school teachers don't make enough money. So what if they get summers off, a pension plan, insurance, and start off at $30K a year minimum in most states. Your children are getting dumber cause we don't pay enough. Plus, everyone knows the schools need tennis courts, swimming pools, and football if kids are to succeed. We'll make sure the schools get as much money as they need. If you vote for me. Oh, and we'll teach Sodomy to kindergarten kids as a bonus!
Candidate #1 I'll only mention it in a few areas, but (sshhh) I'll reduce illegal immigration, slap employers with huge fines for hiring illegal immigrants, and back local communities who want to allow law enforcement to question a person's citizenship status when stopped for a traffic violation. If you vote for me.
Candidate #2 Illegal Immigrants are needed in this country. Half the businesses in the agricultural sector would face bankruptcy if they didn't have someone help pick the crops. Sure, I'm against illegal immigration, that's why I say, "Let's make it legal". If you vote for me.
Candidate #1 Gas prices are up. We need ethanol. I'll get it for you. If you vote for me.
Candidate #2 Food prices are up. All the corn is going for ethanol. I'll stop that. If you vote for me.
Candidate #1 It seems like half of Africa is dying of Aids. I'll send them money. I know you care. If you vote for me.
Candidate #2 I'll make sure single moms get the help they need. They need better jobs, paid daycare, insurance, housing, and food. I'll make it happen. If you vote for me.
Candidate #1 I want to save all the trees in the world. I will build a giant tire swing and we can solve all the world's problems while we sip organic tea in the sunshine. I'll save the trees, the bears, the fish, the oceans, and the honey bees. If you vote for me.
Candidate #2 I like queers! They dress nice, decorate well, and are always in a good mood and they can tell us how to look good naked. Its not fair they can't get married and adopt little babies. I'll make it against the law to say bad things about queers. I'll send those mean talking people to jail like they do in Canada. If you vote for me.
Candidate #1 Family farms are losing ground. Corporate farms are taking over. Does anyone realize how only a few corporations actually control the world's food supply. I'll help family farms by allowing them to send their produce over seas.
Candidate #2 Farmers in this country are greedy. They don't want us to import food goods from other countries. I know how much those big tractors cost and you can't tell me they aren't rolling in green, plus they only have to work in the summer time.
Candidate #1 Rich people are too rich. Tax them, Tax them, Tax them. While you can't afford a tank of gas to go to your $8 dollar an hour job where you just worked your butt off for thirty minutes to buy that stinking gallon of gas, some paparazzi just got paid a $100,000 grand for a picture of Britney Spears burping Mt. Dew. I'll stick it to the rich folks. If you vote for me.
Okay, well I could go on and on with these types of comparisons. They all make me sick. There is a lot of truth in each one. The point is that everyone wants whats good for them. Everyone wants whats good for their bottom line. While there are a few issues of morality involved, too many people are only considering questions of finance. But before I get into that - here is what I think about these candidates (#1 and #2) opinions - because often times they are both wrong and both right.
1. If you are white and old now. You can count your blessings. When folks that are around the age of 40 or under - reach their elder years they will be just a very very small minority in this country. This is what Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, Director of Mexican-American Studies Center at the University of Texas (paid by tax dollars) and praised by L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa says about old white people:
"To the gringos in the audience, I have one final message to convey, 'Up yours, baby. You've had it, from now on.' We have an aging white America. They are dying. It's a matter of time. [laughter from the audience] The explosion is in our population...I love it. They are crapping in their pants with fear. I love it. We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is, if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
and Rodolfo Acuna, author of the best-selling Occupied America and professor of Chicano studies at Cal State Northridge said. "There's a growing feeling 'Why should we pay for all these senior citizens if the majority of them are white.."
And we are being told we need more of them in this country.
2. I know moms and dads with hungry mouths to feed and rent or mortgages to pay may believe that they are in a more critical situation than the "golden girls", but I think there is a valuable lesson that families can learn by taking care of the elderly. One pet peeve of mine is the whole concept of nursing homes. I've never read anything in the Bible about nursing homes. I've read about how a family is supposed to take care of the elder members of the family - usually by the oldest son or daughter staying in the parental home and assuming its authority as they progress in age. But an industry of sticking old people in a nursing home. Or the idea that a whole generation of people are not only physically weaker and at the mercy of an ever growing violent nation, but trying to choose between the light bill and the medicine bill is outrageous. I do believe that in certain situations the government can and should intervene to insure that the elderly who are totally alone are taken care of. I have volunteered at nursing homes and most of these people are lucky to get a visitor a month. Shame, shame, shame! Young families need to embrace the elder people in their lives. Take them into your homes. Learn from them. Make them a part of your family again. Neither should they be a burden. Elderly people still have much to contribute to a growing family and they should. Young families and our elders need to see each other as mutual assets - not a threat to one another's pocket book.
3. I know many small business owners who would love to be able to provide health insurance to their employees. But they have a difficult time even paying the bills. They aren't buying yachts or hanging out at the country club. They are hard working men and women who are trying to put food on the table, maybe save a little, put kids through college. etc. Instead, they get barraged by so much red tape they have to spend a big part of their profit just trying to keep it all figured out. Now, I'm not against regulation. There needs to be some regulation in the areas of consumer protection. But most red tape is nothing but a way for the government to make some extra cash - cause every time you send in another form to comply with someones red tape - you end up sending money too.
4. Have you ever heard that our founding fathers were in support of free trade and if it was good enough for them its good enough for us? Don't be stupid. Free trade back them was between countries of equal standards of living - white nations - doing business with white nations. They didn't consider free trade with India or China or Africa. Why? Because everyone was still living in huts. I'm not making fun of huts - just stating a fact. They only way free trade works is if it is between parties of equal monetary value. NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) was only passed so Mexico, U.S. and Canada could get a head start on GATT (General Agreement of Trades and Tariffs) Corporate bodies and their political prostitutes knew that GATT would be coming around soon so they tried to to help Mexico get a head start. After all - there is lots of cheap labor in Mexico (just like India or China) but its cheaper to ship from Mexico than from India or China or Pakistan. Oh, and while I'm not a big fan of the Republicans - just sooo you know - all you Obama lovers who get big rush from his campaign ads talking about jobs going overseas - did he forget to mention that it all got started during the Clinton (Democrat in White House) years. Ooops.
So yes, big corporations are going overseas because the laws of this land say they can. Corporations aren't charities. They are in the business of making money. If hiring Wang Lo in China will make them more money, then you can bet they're moving their factory there. The greatest resource in the world right now is human labor and third world countries are supplying it cheaply. Unless you want to live in squalor then you need to rethink free trade.
5. Education seems to be big on every politicians agenda. It is important. I won't disagree. And I know many hard working, selfless, dedicated teachers. I thought about going into that line of work at one time, but wasn't comfortable with the thought of being forced to teach someone else's version of the truth to impressionable young people.
The Humanist Manifesto II (Note: The United States Supreme Court has identified Secular Humanism as a religion. It ruled that the First Amendment grants the same protection and imposes the same limitations on the "religion of Secular Humanism" as are applicable to other religions. (Torcasco v. Watkins, 367 US 488 (1961)contains the following statement:
The Humanist Manifesto stated:
"We affirm that moral values derive their source from human experience. Ethics is autonomous and situational, needing no theological or ideological sanction. Ethics stems from human need and interest. To deny this distorts the whole basis of life."
The Professor of Education and Psychiatry in the Faculty of Medicine and Graduate School of Education, Harvard University, stated at a childhood school education seminar:
"Every child in America entering school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with certain allegiances toward our founding fathers, toward our elected officials, toward his parents, toward a belief in a supernatural Being, toward the sovereignty of this nation as a separate entity.
It's up to you teachers to make all of these sick children well by creating the international children of the future.
And finally in The Humanist, "A Religion for a New Age," we will read:
"...The battle for humankind's future must be waged and won in the public school classroom by teachers who correctly perceive their role as the proselytizers of a new faith...
"The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new-the rotting corpse of Christianity...and the new faith of humanism."
The idea of being above God's law is not new. Satan and a third of the angels were cast out of heaven because they rebelled against God's authority and wanted to be equal with him.
Everyone of us will be tempted with "the Lie." If we reject the moral disciplines of God's truth, he will send a strong delusion, and then the world will believe "the Lie."
"...They received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie." II Thess. 2:10-11
"Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen." Romans 1:25
The philosophies which are built on "the lie" (Talmudism, Bolshevism, Communism, Humanism, Globalism" are as dangerous as the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. Because of this, God warns Christians to "beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit..." Col. 2:8
It saddens me to know that the schools of this nation were founded for the sole purpose of instructing children to become Godly men and women who would put faith in the word of God and the Bible's edicts in governing the nation. Today, the public school system and even most Christian schools are nothing but rotten fruit. I home school my children. www.whitepridehomeschool.com
6. Illegal Immigration - there are many aspects to this. On one hand, employers who knowingly hire them should be put out of business - period! But then I feel for the mid size farmers who are up against third world food imports and really want cheap labor. Crop harvesting used to be the way young people made some extra money in the summer/fall. Single moms could make extra money. College bound students worked several years for a few months to save up cash for school. Retired couples would supplement their income. Just 15 years ago I knew of several families who would head up north to pick apples about this time of year. About a month of work and they would be able to have extra $ for winter time expenses - maybe a leaky roof, tires on a car, or just to save for a vacation. Many would still do it now, but there are so many illegals with shady backgrounds that it is now really a safety issue. The same goes for the large food processing plants - especially pork and chicken. If you are a white woman, unless you live in a concealed and carry state and you do conceal/carry - working at these factories are dangerous. If you don't find yourself raped or followed home, the trauma of putting up with the dirty, foul mouthed, pornographic, sexist remarks of these illegals could really cause you some sleepless nights. But don't try telling this to Oprah or the women on the View. They could care less.
Did you know that there are more U.S. citizens killed every year by illegal aliens than there have been soldiers killed in the war on terror since 9/11? Yes, its true. How come no politician is talking about that.
Dr. Juan Andrade Jr., president of United States Hispanic Leadership Institute: "Our community is growing at an average rate of over one million persons per year, and it is important that the United States see us coming together." In the next 20 years the number of Hispanic lawmakers will increase from 250 to almost a thousand, and the number of elected officials will rise from 5,000 to 50,000. In the next 35 years the number of Hispanics in Congress will grow from 24 to approximately 100. And in the not-to-distant future we will elect the first Hispanic president or vice president of the United States"
"To Anglo Saxons: Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Right now. We're already controlling those elections, whiter its by violence of nonviolence. Through love of having children, we are going to take over." Augstin Cebada - Brown Berets de Atzlan, a group affiliated with MeChA - a nation wide college based Hispanic organization.
I could say more about this, but that should suffice for now.
7. Africans dying of Aids - Candidates want to send your money as an answer to the problem. My answer to stop the Aids crisis. Stop doin' it.
8. Poverty stricken Single moms - ( I know several single dads too) This seems to be a big problem. And although its not politically correct to say, a big cause of this problem is No Fault Divorce. Marriage is a contract. The person who breaks the contract pays up. This is how it should be. If a woman is a tramp and decides there are greener pastures and wants a divorce. Why should she get the kids and then require her ex or the govt. to pay a part or most of her expenses. If a woman just wants to "find herself" - too bad, you should have found yourself before you were married. You are now finding yourself to be a married woman. Deal with it. If you want a divorce. Pay your own way and don't expect to take the kids along. Marriage isn't just about sex, candlelight, and walks in the park - those are perks. Marriage is a government - an institution - called a family - and is the cornerstone of a healthy nation. It is the most vital government institution there is. Women who divorce for any reason other than to save themselves or children from physical abuse, who must in order to escape being coerced into breaking the laws of God, or who has a man who has fallen into a sodomite lifestyle or repetitive sexual encounters with other women - should not be divorcing their husband - even if the guy is a jerk. There are Biblical principles to overcome this - because, sad to say there are women out there married to some real jerks - but divorce is not the answer. So don't divorce and expect to get paid. So as far as the candidates are concerned - there is no reason they should be trying to help single moms who chose to leave without a viable reason. And as far as physical abuse goes - it may sound old fashioned, but if a righteous Bible society, I believe the louse who is beating on his wife or kids needs a good ole' horse whipping on the town square in public view. (after being tried and convicted - of course) Counseling is moronic. They know its wrong. They just need to be put in their place. An attitude adjustment like this might save many families.
Single moms who divorce for the right reasons - I still say there isn't much need for govenment financial assistance - the man needs to pay up. He broke the contract by not abiding to the stipulation of providing a safe (no abuse) secure (isn't gambling the families money away all the time leaving them destitute) life (no sodomites or repeated skirt chasers) And in the case of sodomy - Biblically speaking - he should be tried, convicted and executed - thus making her a widow that family and church should look out for.
Some of this might sound like I'm against single moms, but I'm not. There are a lot of men who don't take their job of husband seriously. IPeter:4 Ye husbands dwell with your wives according to knowledge, giving them honor, that your prayers be not hindered. Knowledge here in the Greek means: to know one's mind, heart, soul - needs to study one's wife as Christ would the Chruch to put oneself in same position - wives want and need understanding husbands who take their wants, fears, desires, hopes, dreams, and aspirations into consideration. Honor in the Greek: to value and esteem to the greatest degree - to treat as a prize and gift from God. A man who treats his wife in such a manner will have a very happy wife and marriage will be a pleasure to her. And don't forget it says, "that your prayers be not hindered." God can actually hinder the prayers of a man who doesn't treat his wife well.
Unwed Single Moms - I know some too - good - decent girls - with a temporary lapse in judgement - I blame society - public school - etc. But come on people - we all know there is a segment of our population that does this over and over and over again - three children for three different daddies. I know it seems like a double standard - but its just the way it is - guys doj't give birth - don't nurse babies. Stop giving it away for free. Guys don't respect easy girls - never have - never will. Get married and stay married and stop foolin' around.
9. Trees. Trees are a crop. If someone cuts down a field of corn, they don't start campaigns to save the corn fields. Yes, tree crops take about 30-50 years. But, they are still a crop. There might be a few Red Wood's here and there to hang on to. But, please...the squirrels will find a new tree to live in. The hole in the ozone - its always been there and always will - okay...Al Gore. Renewal energy like sun and wind - Love IT! Always been a proponent of it. When they figure out how to make a profit out of it - it will be widely available. The joke about organic tea - just that - a joke. I try to eat mostly organic food. Its not hippie or yuppie - just they way God made food to begin with - natural without a bunch of chemicals poured all over it. What doesn't make sense about that. Big gripe - GM food stuffs - Genetically modified food. Didn't God make it right to start with. Proprietary seeds? I hate that farmers all across the U.S. and Canada are getting sued by Giant Agri Corps. because some of their patented seed blows over into some guys field and golly gee - starts to grow - then that poor guy gets slapped with a law suit for unauthorized use of copyrighted seed. Keep your darn seed in the lab. We don't want it. And eating local food, yeah it makes sense. It costs less to ship and there is less a chance of it coming from some field in Mexico where someone used the bathroom on it. (Watch the big farms here that use illegal labor) Was it jalapenos that got a bunch of people sick - I think it was. This may all sound to "green" for some folks, but I grew up in a earth loving, white nationalist, nutritious concious, sprout eating family and I don't like giant food processors debasing the food from the land with chemicals no one can pronounce. Now, what I don't like about a lot of the "earth" folks like PETA - is that they'll want to put you or me in prison for using a rat trap, but they'll march up and down the street for Obama who refused to sign a bill that would require doctors to keep babies born alive after a failed abortion attempt - well alive. Nope, throw them in the trash can - They were supposed to DIE! How people can march for animal rights, but also march for the right to kill babies? Hell is waiting.
10. Rich people are too rich. Yes and No. Legitmate business owners should be allowed to make as much as they can make. Isn't that the point. Crooked instutions like the Federal Reserve (don't let the name fool you - its a private corporation with some Govt. oversight - but with regular shareholders) the world monetary fund, the district banks, the whole fraudulent based capitalist system shouldn't be allowed to pilfer the poor. And before you start crying Commie, notice I said capitalist NOT Free Enterprise. Capitalism is based on a planned economy. This is not what our country was founded on. It was founded on a free market system. I know analysts will throw aound the words "free market" all the time, but we do not live in a free market system. We live in a nation with a planned economy, which is why, as I started this piece out I said that the President of the U.S. shouldn't have to be in a CEO type position. A planned economy is right out of the Marxist handbooks and is totaly unAmerican. The U.S. shouldn't be in debt to any bank. The American people should be in debt to no foreign nation, bank, or entity. We shouldn't be bailing out Insurance groups to the tune of $85 Billion. That isn't free enterprise. That is straight up Bolshevism/Marxism/Capitolism.
I want a president who will oversee basic issues like keeping our borders secure from illegal aliens and Muslim extremists (in this country) I want a president who will uphold the Christian values this nation was founded upon (Yes, the Supreme Court ruled in 3 separate decisions that this government was founded upon Christianity) This means less taxes (a lot less) no queers, more guns, no baby killers, no market manipulation, no corporate fat cats, more family farms, no U.S. $ money going over seas, No wars of aggression - only defense, no social experiments in the schools (school busing, integrated schools, sodomite sex ed) strong marriages (NO no-fault divorce) corporal punishment for wife and children beaters, no international police force - strong local police force. I want a president that will support the America that should be - not the multi-cultural, money manipulating Babylon they are trying to mold us into. Give me a president like that and he or she has my vote.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Palin's speech was just what American women needed to hear. Its about time we see a gutsy firecracker like Palin stand up for the traditional values of America. Here is what I think.
1. You say Palin is against special needs children. Who has a more special need then an unborn child. Obama voted against a bill that would help protect a child "fetus" who was born alive after a botched abortion. Palin chooses life for special needs children. Obama's "compassionate women libbers" think moms should have the right to kill "abort" their special needs babies.
2. Obama thinks its a good idea for law abiding citizens to be at the mercy of violent criminals. Palin believes in the right of self-defense with - OMG - a gun. Obama's plan - have 911 on speed dial and hope the cops get there in time.
3. Obama's plan to help the poor? Raise minimum wage. Sure it sounds good. But will he also tell companies not to raise prices to compensate for the extra wages they're shelling out? The poor will just end up paying more for goods and services. How will that help? And who is going to pay for all the programs he wants to start to help the poor? Will it be the people who start businesses to employ the poor. What are the poor to do with no jobs if companies can't afford to hire?
4. Health care? Universal health care isn't the answer. Ask people in countries that have it. Need a controversial health procedure? Can't get it cause its not government approved or funded. Need to see a doctor right away? Sorry - but wait in line. Need a qualified doctor - no way, nobody wants that much aggravation for what amounts to a civil service job.
5. RNC is trying to start a culture war? Oh, please! Obama is trying to win the war started in the 60's. Full rights for homosexuals is what he wants. Think it sounds cold to not support that? Think George Washington, John Adams, Abigail Adams, Mercy Otis, Thomas Jefferson, etc. would support a law that makes it illegal for preachers to speak against sodomy? Would they support having homosexuals in the military. Would they want employers to be sued by the govt. or for homeowners to be sued by the govt. for not hiring or renting to homosexuals? Who is really for Freedom here?
7. Energy Crisis - I'm no fan of George Bush, but if we had been more willing to drill for oil in the U.S. years ago when he tried - just maybe the crisis wouldn't be to this magnitude.
8. And a gentle reminder - many of the economic problems we have today are a carryover from the Clinton era. Eight years isn't long enough to fix up eight years of Clinton blunders. Wasn't it Clinton and the DNC that opened up the market with China...Thank you for flooding our country with cheaply made Chinese imports - it sure has helped the economy a lot - NOT!
1. War in Iraq? I agree with the DNC - we shouldn't be there, but their pacifist attitude isn't helping America either. It could make us look weak.
2. The real terrorist threat that nobody will talk about....Illegal Immigration! There are more U.S. citizens killed by illegal immigrants EVERY year than there have been soldiers killed in the War on Terror since the war began! Put troops on our Border!
3. Free Trade? Who is this really helping? Its NOT U.S. manufacturers, not the environment, not the workers, not the taxpayers, and not the consumers. The world's greatest resource is cheap labor and the U.S. doesn't have it (oh, we do have millions of illegal immigrants - the U.S. version of cheap labor -but they end up costing us instead of helping us) China and India are the world's new emerging super powers - both in size, military strength, and financial. America is teetering on the edge and we want to make it easier for U.S. corporations to do business in those countries? Who is that good for? The corp. or the middle class? If you guessed the corporations - you are right.
4. And last but not least, is there any good reason that no major political candidates will ask the obvious question. Why is the U.S. trillions of dollars in debt to itself? Well, its not. It is in debt to the Federal Reserve - a private corporation with shareholders and some government oversight. But who makes the profits? Is it the America citizen as the U.S. Constitution stipulates or is it a wealthy group of international shareholders? Yes, its the latter.
Does free trade, cheap labor, illegal immigration, corporate tax breaks, trillions in debt, the war in Iraq, housing crash, and high energy prices have anything to do with each other? You bet your booties!
What do I believe the scorecard is on these issues?
RNC - McCain - Palin - 60%
DNC - Obama - Biden - 10%
This doesn't look real hopeful to me. But back to comments about Palin. What is refreshing to me is seeing a strong woman stand up for many of the things I believe in. Seeing women like Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi supposedly represent the majority opinion of women in the U.S. is sickening. Please, give American women more credit and give us more women like Palin. Our sturdy American foremothers And forefathers would be proud!